Friday, May 18, 2007

I Need Tits

Remember the "Barbie Bandits"? The two young chicks who robbed a Bank of America while both were made up like Paris Hilton?

Well, NOW they are getting media exposure - just like Paris Hilton. Check this out - http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3187818&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

First of all, SHE (Heather Johnston) is a BLONDE BOMBSHELL? Obviously the reporter hasn't been laid in a LONG time.

Second, who is she trying to kid here? She was a FUCKING EXOTIC DANCER and IMMEDIATELY after the robbery they went to an "upscale" salon to get FUCKING HAIR HIGHLIGHTS. But it was just a joke (hee hee) *hair flip* *rapid bat of eyelashes*.

Think I would be on ABC news if I did the same thing? Fuck No. I would be getting sodomized by my cell mate for the fifth time today instead of writing this blog entry.

I swear, if these two bitches walk with a slap on the wrist I am going to rip up my Lifetime Membership in Humanity.

-Id

No comments: